We are engaged in manufacturing premium-quality Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP). Manufactured using corrosion-resistant Mild Steel and CPVC, they are the most cost-effective and technically proven systems to remove the unwanted, hazardous chemicals from waste-water to meet the statutory pollution control requirements. Such plants are especially required for chemicals, pharmaceuticals, phosphate and electroplating waste waters. We undertake turnkey projects of various capacities as per the client's requirements.
• Compact design
• Easy to install/mount
• User-friendly operation
• Flexible design
Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) is most cost Effective & technically proven system to remove the unwanted, hazardous chemicals from the waste water to meets the statutory pollution control requirements, especially for chemicals, pharmaceuticals, phosphate and electroplating waste waters. We undertake turnkey project of various capacities as per the client's requirement.
Salient Features :
• Very cost effective: Less initial investment.
• Compact and proven design: required very minimum area for mounting.
• Quality products and piping items: special sludge pump and total corrosion free Cpvc piping & FRP/Epoxy coated MS tanks.
• Water recycle: You can recycle treated water to some of your process applications
• Easy Operation and maintenance: Plant is easy in operation and any unskilled person can operate it, after proper training.
• Flexible design: Starting from 500 Lit/day to 50,000 Lit/day capacities
• Recurring Expenses: Economical plant operating cost.